.

Flutterby Wednesday #72 - I Missed It!

I'm back with another post. Wouldn't you know it, I thought I'd beat the deadline and join Danni's Flutter-by Wednesday challenge - For the First Time! But, sadly, it wasn't meant to be. You see, after I finished my card, I went to check Danni's site, and this week's challenge is from Kim and her challenge is to use your favorite quote (or a quote) on your creation along with your butterfly or fairy. Well, as you can see, my fairy butterfly took up the whole front of the card and there was no space left to even fit a quote. Oh well, that's the story of my life...I've missed the boat again. But, I had fun making this card.

And here is the simple inside of the card:


I purchased a digi download from Sketching Stamper. This design is created by Chris Dark and you can find more of her creations here. This butterfly fairy comes from her Butterfly Fairies set. Well, thanks for stopping by and have a great day.