.

DOUBLE POCKET CARD

A few weeks ago, there was a challenge on I believe All That Scraps Weekly Wednesday Challenge asking for a double pocket card.  Well, you guessed it, I missed it by a couple of hours because I forgot to preschedule my post and then realized it was too late.  I thought it would be fun to share it with you today and I really had fun making this.
The "double pocket" is more like an origami fold tag pocket.  I learned to make this several years ago at one of our LSS.  My card base is my usual 5.5" square using Bazzill CS.  I used my MS Lattice Deep Edge border punch for both the side panel and on the bottom of my "pocket."  I stamped "Brigitta" (? I bought the Stamp Kit #1 from CC Rubber) with Memento tuxedo black on PTI CS, colored her with Copics, cut her out, paper-pieced her dress, added stickles to her wings, laid her in grass (MS punch) with her foot sticking out!  I wove a narrow lavender ribbon through the side lattice and added some small flowers and butterflies (MS punch) with some punched leaves (Punch Bunch).  I found some narrow crochet lace in my stash so I trimmed the "pockets" of the tag holder for some definition.  Of course I had to adorn the top right with a butterfly and a flower stamen for its antennaes.

This picture shows the two tags removed from the pockets.  Here I used MS Daisy Fan border punch for the top of the tags.  The tag holding the GC is 2.75" wide (you can see the "holes" on each side) and I used my SU! punch to hold the GC in place.  The sentiment tag is 2.25" wide.  I hope you enjoyed seeing my version of a two pocket card.  I had a lot of fun creating this. Thank you for stopping by today . . . it's a very nice Sunday and I hope you all have a great week!  To think, we're heading into September already! I feel like I've been sleeping a few months between January to now!  Stay safe, and happy crafting!