.

The Next Level Sketch Challenge - Pink Tilda with Rose


Happy Tuesday evening/Wednesday morning Everyone! I made this card following the sketch by talented Jacque for The Next Level sketch challenge. If you checked out Jacque's blog, you read about all her achievements in such a short time (3 months) since joining blogland. If you haven't checked out her site yet, hop on over because she is giving away some awesome blog candy! You can see some pics from my last post.

On to my card . . . the base is 6" x 6" square and I used CTMH Amethyst CS followed by CTMH DP Floral Impression that I've had for a while (sigh!). I die cut the scallop and round circles using my Sizzix dies, and on the lavender circle, I trimmed it with some lace from my stash. I die cut two of the leaves with my Sizzix Flowers, Branches and Leaves die in two different greens to create a "shadow" and used CTMH Sweet Leaf (lighter green) and SU! Kiwi Kiss. I stamped Pink Tilda with Rose twice with Memento Tuxedo Black ink on PTI CS, colored them both with Copics, cut them both out, and mounted one over the other with dimensionals. I added some lavender/purple paper flowers over the leaves and over the rose Tilda is holding.

And this is the inside of my card. I've kept it very simple so that it's not bulky when I mail it.

Thank you for stopping by and I really appreciate your taking the time to check in and leaving me all those wonderful comments.

I hope to be getting back into "the groove of things" and start visiting blog sites again. I've been having so much trouble with IE8 and it keeps kicking me out and I can't leave comments many times without having to sign in again and believe me, it was driving me bonkers! LOL!

So, we're at hump day and I wish you all a wonderful week.