.

Gorjuss Birthday!

Happy Monday going on Tuesday Everyone! Hope you had an enjoyable weekend and started the week with a lot of gusto! July seems to be a very popular month for birthdays, so you'll probably be seeing some BD cards. Most of the BD gals love the pink/brown combo so I searched my "supply cabinet" and hunted down some BD papers with these colors, so here's the first card:



The card base is 5.5" square, and I used Bazzill CS, as well as for all the matting and the cupcake. The DP is from Heidi Gace and I stamped the "Happy Birthday" from Hero Arts, and the sentiment is from SU!

I used my Sizzix "Frame, Ornate" for the mat behind miss Gorjuss, and it is similar to SU! Top Note die, just a little narrower. I embossed the pink center with my Cuttlebug pin dot embossing folder. The cupcake is also from my Sizzix Ice Cream and Cupcake die. I put the ice cream cone on the inside but did not take a pic...you gotta have ice cream too, right?! Both the cupcake and miss Gorjuss are popped up with foam tape.

Well the rest is quite self explanatory and boring so I won't go into it. I have a few more cards I need to work on so I'd better sign off here. Thank you for stopping by again, and have a wonderful week.