.

Congratulation Tilda Helps Celebrate a Friend's Birthday!

Good morning crafty crafters!  Hope your week is off to a great start.  I believe challenges helps motivate me and gives me the inspiration to create something.  I decided to play along with the Just Magnolia and hÄnglar and stÄnglar challenge this week and they want to see "Pink, Purple, and Pearls" so this is what I came up with:
Okay, I'm not good at photography, but the dotted "tan" looking DP is really lighter IRL, like the top portion of the card, but I just could not adjust the pic to show the true colors so please ignore it for now.  Here is "Congratulation Tilda" #233 from Diana's Magnolia-licious web store.  Simple click on her store icon on my sidebar to shop 24/7.  I stamped this image with Memento black tuxedo on PTI CS and paper pieced her dress, party hat, and gift using DP by Maja Design.  I also punched out the butterfly using my Doohickey butterfly punch from the Maja DP and also from PTI CS and layered it.   The small purple roses beneath the pink rose looks almost black! Sorry about that.  I've added pearls to her shoes, the butterfly, and a white pearl flourish beneath the butterfly although it's hard to see in the pic.
Thank you for stopping by today.  I'm sorry I haven't been blog hopping lately, but I've been cleaning up my craft room AGAIN because I somehow lost my "workspace" and had to put things back where they belong and it ended up taking quite a bit of time (sigh!).  I'll be visiting blogs shortly and wish you all a wonderful day!

Hugs,