.

Chocolate Tilda

Happy hump day, Everyone!  Thank you for stopping by today.  There's a new challenge blog on the block called Totally Tilda, and their theme for this is Chocolate!  You must use a Tilda image, and they are looking for Browns & Creams in your project.  I struggled because I don't really have pretty brown DPs, but luckily found just one!  Here's my take on this challenge:
My card base is a 5.5" square and I used Bazzill CS, and the DP is from Doodlebug (Chocolate Decadence!).  The second DP is from K&Co.  Tilda (Tilda with Flowing Hair) is stamped on PTI select white CS with Memento tuxedo black, colored with Copics, cut out and mounted on foam tape on a die cut piece.  This die is from Marianne Design "Creatables" and you can check it out here.  The edges of the die cut was distressed with Frayed Burlap, then I added some distress Tea Dye stickles.  Leaf trim and ribbon trim with roses from my stash.   Have a wonderful day/evening and happy crafting!