.

Spread Your Wings and Fly Tilda!



Happy Friday Everyone! I've been debating about posting this card, but I made it as a graduation card using the colors of black and red for a local private school. This is Dragonfly Tilda from the new Chasing Butterflies collection and you can purchase this stamp from Diana's Magnolia-licious store. I used two MS border punches and wove the 3/8" ribbon through and tied with a bow. Card is 5.5" square using red CS from Bazzill, and the DP is from Imaginisce-Black Tie Optional double sided. I computer generated the sentiment and punched it out with my Marvy heart punch. I'm not happy with the spacing so I'll change it later. Tilda is colored with both Copics and Koh-i-noor pencils and OMS. I added a stamen for her antennae. The tag that Tilda is mounted on is a Sizzix "Happy 2" Tag die. On the inside I again used a MS border punch and a Sizzix "Frame with Heart" die. Thanks for stopping by today...it's very warm and humid and makes you want to turn on the a/c and take a nap LOL! Have a fun-filled weekend y'all. I have to work at the Baby Expo over the weekend so I won't have much play time. See you next week!