.

my signature look at Project Run & Play

Hi, blog!  Sorry if you've been feeling neglected lately.  I've spent the first half of this month working on project commitments and haven't had anything to share here ... but I'm back!

Today you can find me over at Project Run & Play talking about my Signature Look.  I'm not sure if I actually have a signature look, or just lack the ability to describe it, but I did my best!  I'm also sharing a little tutorial on how to add a simple doily collar to a garment.  I think it is irresistible, so hopefully you like it, too.


Have you been following this season of Project Run & Play?  The contestants are amazing!  I am floored by their work every week (I mean, I could have DIED when I saw A Little Gray's scorpion jacket for movie week.  It was perfection).  Can't wait to see what the ladies come up with for their signature looks!

What about you?  Are you able to define your signature look?