.

Magnolia-licious Highlites Sketch for May

Happy Monday/Tuesday, Everyone!  Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!  The weather in Hawaii sucks!  The "vog" (volcanic fog) got worse today and the whole island is covered in gray!  From where we live, you can't even see the mountain ranges that surround us...all you see is gray all over.  I stayed indoors all day cleaning and got a chance to work on a card.  You can purchase your Magnolia stamps and some wonderful accessories from Diana's Magnolia-licious on-line store by clicking on the button on my sidebar!  If you don't find something you want, drop Diana an email and she'll be happy to help you! I decided to follow the Magnolia-licious Highlites May sketch and here is what I came up with.
Card base (Bazzill) is 5.5" x 5.5"; DP is from DVWV Luxury Stack.  Images stamped with Memento black on PTI Select White CS, and colored with Copics:
Castle Window:  C1, 3, 5; Skin: E50, 00, R00; Hair:  E99, YR24; Dress: RV10, 11
Stamps:  Magnolia - Longing Tilda and Castle Wall
All trims from my stash; Star Dust Stickles
I hope this voggy weather clears up soon as it causes itchy eyes and throat, headaches, and for people with respiratory problems, maybe an ER visit.  Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by.  I hope you are enjoying better weather where you are!