.

April Showers Bring May Flowers for Tilda


Happy Wednesday Everyone! I know alot of you are still having rainy days which hopefully be over soon. Well, with the showers come flowers. Tilda has harnessed a basketful of flowers. She's from the new Chasing Butterflies collection that you can purchase from Diana over at Magnolia Stamps. I decided to take out my SU! kraft CS and used this pink gingham check DP from MAMBI, used MS border punch, and dusted off my Cuttlebug embossing folder that I thought would go well with the DP. The two tags were cut from Sizzix Happy Tags #2. The vog (volcanic fog) is gone and we have beautiful tradewinds in Hawaii so we're out golfing. Thank you for stopping by, and for leaving your wonderful comments. It's over the hump day and soon the weekend will be upon us for more crafting time! Enjoy your day(s) doing what you love best.