.

Sweet Tilda Goodie Box

Happy Saturday Everyone!  I'm sure you are all enjoying the start of your weekend.  Here is another heart fold card I made, but this time, I attached to a little box I made to fit the size of the card. Actually I was going to make a bag and put handles on, but because I am planning to mail this, the handle would be crushed or mangled so I opted to leave it as a box.  It's very simple, but here it is:
I decided to (finally) use my Nesties "Blossom Two" die that Sweet Tilda is popped on with foam tape.  I stamped Sweet Tilda with Memento black tuxedo on PTI cardstock, and colored her with Copics.  I punched some small flowers with my retro flower punch and layered that between the prima flowers to bring back the background DP. 
Recipe:
CS:  Bazzill, PTI aqua mist
DP: MME Little Miss Muffet "Hello Beautiful" Little Flowers Paper (phew! but that's the name!)
Copics:  Dress & Socks:  BG72 B52 BG10 R81 R83 R85; Shoes: E99 E35; Hair: E99 E35 Y08;
Others:  Nesties Blossom Two; SU border punch, EK Success small retro flower punch, Prima flowers, Punch Bunch leaves punch
Thank you for stopping by today, and enjoy your weekend.